Translate

Friday, July 07, 2023

"Back It Up" - The Security Awareness Company (SAC)


Presented by The Security Awareness Company (SAC) and Ben Jackson Music. Lyrics & video: SAC | Recording & mixing: Ben Jackson Performance copyright: www.Karaoke-Version.com (used with permission) I play too many games Accept too many friends That's what the boss says That's what mama says I post too much online Don't worry anytime At least that's what people say Post too much every day But I keep friendin' Can't stop, won't stop surfin' I know I got common sense In my mind, keepin' me secure online 'Cause the phishers gonna phish, phish, phish, phish, phish And the scammers gonna scam, scam, scam, scam, scam I'm just gonna lock, lock, lock, lock, lock Lock it down Lock it down And the data's gonna leak, leak, leak, leak, leak And the spyware's gonna spy, spy, spy, spy, spy I'm just gonna lock, lock, lock, lock, lock Lock it down Lock it down I never click on links If I think they're phishy And that's 'cause I can see Underneath the link, you see And I've always got my phone VPN when on the go And that's what they don't know Aware at work and home And I keep surfin' Can't stop, won't stop learnin' With threats from everywhere On the web, trying to ruin my life online 'Cause the the passwords gonna crack, crack, crack, crack, crack And the hackers gonna crack, crack, crack, crack, crack I'm just gonna back, back, back, back, back Back it up Back it up And the hard drive's gonna crash, crash, crash, crash, crash And the cookies gonna cache, cache, cache, cache, cache I'm just gonna back, back, back, back, back Back it up Back it up Hey, hey, hey Just think: While you've been scammed and phished By all the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world You could've been safely surfing And not miss a beat My inbox brought me phish emails I'm like oh my gosh But I'm not gonna click And to the scammer over there With the creepy malware Don't bother me again 'Cause I won't click, click, click 'Cause the the passwords gonna crack, crack, crack, crack, crack And the hackers gonna crack, crack, crack, crack, crack I'm just gonna back, back, back, back, back Back it up Back it up And the hard drive's gonna crash, crash, crash, crash, crash And the cookies gonna cache, cache, cache, cache, cache I'm just gonna back, back, back, back, back Back it up Back it up